Sex, Pleasure, and Intimacy After Infidelity & Betrayal – with Azaria Menezes
Sex, pleasure, and intimacy don’t have to be hard. Even post-betrayal it is possible to feel connected, turned on, and radiant. Whether you are struggling with hysterical bonding, revenge cheating, a desire to move on, or feel like you never want to be intimate with anyone ever again, this episode will help. No matter what you are going
through or what is holding you back, sexual energy and expression is profoundly healing and deeply pleasurable.
- What self-love really means, and how to keep showing up for the parts of you that you would rather push away so you can find healing and fulfillment in even the most difficult of experiences.
- Being in relationship with your body and building up the trust that was broken through infidelity, betrayal, or other types of sexual abuse and trauma.
- Why getting comfortable experiencing and expressing a full range of emotions helps you complete stress cycles, process emotion fully, and feel better fast.
- How learning to your desires and getting to know your turn ons, and turn offs has nothing to do with physicality, and how the practice of taking five seconds to listen to your body before any intimacy leads to deeper satisfaction and a healthier relationship with yourself and others.
Azaria Menezes is a sex, intimacy and relationship coach who supports women, moms and couples in their journey to feeling empowered in love, re-discover their exquisite pleasure and explore true intimacy.
Although she grew up having a well-rounded awareness of sexuality and bodies and was pretty comfortable talking about it with friends who would often ask her for advice, like so many of us, she never really knew what it meant to relate deeply with a partner, what it meant to embrace pleasure fully in her own body, or to state her desires in an empowered and healthy way.
As a survivor of sexual abuse, trauma, PTSD, and anxiety she went through a time of being destructive with her life, pushing partners away when things would get too intimate and feeling disconnected with her body during sex. She would avoid anything that made her feel vulnerable or any other feelings for that matter. But it was also these experiences that led her to the journey of showing up for herself, to sit with hard feelings like shame and fear, to heal her nervous system, surrender to real intimacy, and fully find her body and pleasure in a way that felt empowering!
- Learn more, and download juicy goodies at www.azariamenezes.com
- Lookie here! I was a guest on her incredible podcast! Check it out, as well as all her other shows! https://getting-intimate.simplecast.com/episodes/lets-talk-healing-from-betrayal-through-burlesque-with-lora-cheadle-jltxoIRZ
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Untangle yourself from the past, release judgment, and uncover the power, beauty, and joy that’s been inside you all along. All with a wink and a smile!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.NakedSelfWorth.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!
Learn more at www.loracheadle.com and follow me across all social!